Sao Paulo – February 22, 2022 – GDC Technology Limited (‘GDC’), a leading global provider of digital cinema solutions, is pleased to announce its Brazil office has signed an agreement with Cinesystem Cinemas, the fourth largest movie theatre company in Brazil, to replace their current Theatre Management System (TMS) with GDC’s TMS-2000. The installation will involve 26 cinema locations, comprising of 160 screens in Brazil, and scheduled to be completed by the end of February.
GDC TMS-2000 is the ultimate next-generation theatre management solution providing centralized control over an entire cinema. This digital cinema system automates and streamlines theatre operations, making content management simpler. It is a central contact point for screening management, power management and quality assurance.
“Attracting a renowned brand such as Cinesystem Cinemas truly reflects the strength of GDC’s reputation of high-quality cinema products and the efficiency of its TMS-2000,” said Rodolfo Domingues, general manager, GDC Digital Cinema Network (Brasil) Ltda. “We are delighted to strengthen our supply relationship with Cinesystem with our TMS solution. The Brazil market is a key for GDC and Cinesystem’s adoption of our technology is a source of great pride to us.”
Ricardo Rossini, director operational for Cinesystem Cinemas noted, “We are very pleased to be working with GDC Digital Cinema Network Brazil. Our staff have found their TMS-2000 to be easy to use and of great benefits at an operational level. The installation of GDC’s TMS at all the locations provides them with technology ahead of its time, solving operational issues with automation designed for today’s and tomorrow’s digital cinema world.”
Key features and benefits of TMS-2000:
- Complete Compatibility: GDC’s TMS-2000 is a flexible software solution that works with all major brands of digital cinema equipment. Unlike other TMS on the market, TMS-2000 is not bundled with any hardware, it runs on the majority of Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Fast Performance: Comprehensively redesigned with useful features and optimizations to serve all your needs, TMS-2000 allows you to take control right away with a faster start-up time. Your TMS experience has never been better.
- Monitor and Control Your Screens from A Single Access point: Now you can monitor every aspect of your cinema screens at a glance. The status of both projector and audio device are displayed with real-time information while the Projector and Sound Processor Controller give you the control you need.
- Schedule Shows at Your Convenience: Show Scheduler lets you track and visualize all your scheduled shows for the day. Import your schedules from more than 40 pre-qualified POS. Add and delete them on your theatre screen with ease. Worried about scheduled shows not playing? If there’s an invalid KDM or missing CPL, a built-in alert will automatically notify you and try to send those missing KDM/CPL to the digital cinema server.
- Semi-Automated Show Scheduling by TMS Template System: The newly designed TMS Template System is a powerful semi-automated mechanism that helps to create Show Playlists (SPL) with POS scheduling. The process can be performed efficiently and accurately, with minimal human intervention. POS Scheduling with TMS Template System allows users to associate CPLs to titles and configure the settings, it will then generate SPL and schedule the shows accordingly.